To ensure our continued growth and success, Re-Plast is searching for energetic and self-motivated individuals to join our team:
This position is primarily responsible for being a solution provider for the vast number of companies with huge recycling issues. In this role you will be customer-focused and will build strong relationships with new customers, while playing a key role in the overall success or our organization.
Required skills / assets:
• hard working and independent self-starter, who enjoys dealing with small and big businesses and meeting new people every day;
• confidence and drive to excel at generating and closing new business;
• excellent communication, presentation and telephone skills;
• goal-oriented and capable of meeting aggressive weekly targets;
• ability to network; Chamber of Commerce, Conferences, etc.;
• have a reliable vehicle;
• have knowledge of PLASTICS & METALS (asset but not required);
• need own computer w/ Microsoft Word and Excel.
Success in this role calls for good customer service, product knowledge, selling skills, organizational and follow-up skills. The ideal candidate will also have some experience in a Sales or Consultative role. We offer an above average compensation plan with unlimited income potential! This successful candidate could earn a six-figure income in their first year. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.No phone calls or agencies please. E-mail resumes to: email@example.com